Hearts+Sparks Productions offers a menu of services and can put together a project based on your budget. Elements that affect the cost of a video include:
- number of shoots/shoot locations
- script development
- original music composition
- special equipment (like Hearts + Sparks' remote controlled quadcopter for aerial filming!)
- additional production assistants
- amount of footage to edit down to length of your video
- number of drafts
- travel expenses
- and more
A video could cost from $600 for a more basic video to $10,000 or more with a multi-person crew and all the bells and whistles.
Think about what you want to show the world and let's talk about your project!
Dawn Jones Redstone prepping to shoot a scene on set for the The Cabin Project's music video, "The Lining."